January 17, 2014

Duck Pond

This is a small 48hr game I made for Ludum Dare 28 in December. You play as a mother duck who has to hatch eggs and protect her ducklings from danger. You gain points for keeping your ducklings alive and the more you have alive at one time the more your score increases.



Download Game

Download Source (C++)

Contest Page


I'm considering expanding this game into a 4 player game, but I'm currently working on a lot of other things right now first. Still planning on making a post soon about a bigger game I've been working on, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet!

CURT

8 comments:

  1. What about Grand Feather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't been working on Grand Feather for a very long time. Every now and then we talk about rebooting it, but I'm not sure if that will happen any time soon. I would like to see the game finished someday but it would most likely be in the far future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks for the update. By the way, the smaller games you guys have been making are pretty nice and enjoyable. Keep it up.

      Delete
  3. Here you Can Download Stock Note 4 Firmware Free With Full Speed

    sm-n910f firmware

    ReplyDelete

 
Home Blog About Games ?