December 17, 2012

(Tie One Woman to a Train Track and Suddenly) I'm the Badguy

This past weekend was Ludum Dare, a 48 hour solo game making competition. Nate and I have never entered before but this time we both managed to make a our own game.

The theme was "You are the Villain." I decided to make a game about being an old timey villain who ties women to train tracks.

The first 24 hours were pretty slow and I didn't have a lot of confidence in my idea, but I eventually picked up some momentum at the end of the first day and finished strong. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

 The game is called "(Tie One Woman to a Train Track and Suddenly) I'm the Badguy". Get it on the ludum dare page.


Original 48 hour version:

Download Page

Direct Download

 

Updated version (with full screen):

Download


Let me know what you think!

-Curt

13 comments:

  1. Hey Curt, this game is hilarious! I've got a HTPC set up with an Xbox 360 gamepad. I'd love to be able to run this fullscreen! The movement is a little tougher without a keyboard, but it's just as hilarious. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the game! I made a quick update for you that let's the game run in full screen. Here is the download: www.thechickenbandit.com/badguy/Badguy_1_1.zip

    Just run the shortcut labeled full screen and you are good to go! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, came back to check and see if you'd seen my comment, and I was pleasantly surprised to find you'd actually released an updated version! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first 24 hours were pretty slow and I didn't have a lot of confidence in my idea, but I eventually picked up some momentum at the end of the first day and finished strong. I'm really happy with how it turned out. things to do in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. The theme was "You are the Villain." I decided to make a game about being an old timey villain who ties women to train tracks.limo maui

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dulles Airport Car Service for your Airport Transportation & Pick & Drop service........

    ReplyDelete

 
Home Blog About Games ?